Manufacturer: KNC ONE, indentical to their model KNC ONE TV-Star DVB-S
Digital Satellite TV Card
This is the right card for you to take advantage of the seemingly endless TV and radio programming available today, courtesy of satellite technology. Receive, record, edit, and burn several hundred TV and radio channels to CD or DVD. You can even gain access to the Internet using this card!
TV and Radio
Watch TV like you have never done it before, with the clarity, detail, and quality of HDTV (MPEG2 standard)? the future of TV. Never again miss a highlight on your favourite show even when you are sitting at your computer. While surfing the Internet, you can watch the current TV programming in a small window in the corner of your monitor, or you can sit back and relax and watch more suspenseful scenes using the full screen mode.
Recording your favourite radio and TV programming is equally comfortable. Start recording manually or use the recording timer to schedule a recording ahead of time. TV programming can be recorded by simply clicking on a programming item in the Teletext display (radio programming can only be recorded manually). Edit the recorded material and burn it to CD or DVD using video editing software to enjoy it for many years to come.
If you live in a rural region or an area that does not offer DSL, or if you live in a city but do not wish to buy any additional hardware, you can use this product (and a separate service provider) for high-speed Internet Access**. Simply find a service provider or select one from the list of providers and sign up for a service, or start surfing the Internet immediately using call by call.
- Recording and editing of digital radio and TV programmes using various formats in DVD quality
- PCI audio streaming (audio is carried using the PCI slot, which eliminates the need for the analogue audio loop back cable)
- High-speed Internet access using DVB-S
- Time shifting
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) using the signal carried with the TV program and not the Internet
- HDTV (MPEG2 standard)
- F-Jack for the digital satellite LNB
- DVBSHOP.tv Player (based on DVBVIEWER engine)
- EPG (Electronic Programme Guide)
- Manuals in PDF format
- PCI Interface card
- Quick-start guide on CD
- Pentium III 1 GHz
- as DirectX 9.0
- Video Card with DirectDraw and Video-Overlay
- 1 available PCI slot (busmaster enabled)
- 128 MByte RAM
- ca. 140 MByte available harddisk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound support and CD-ROM drive
- Windows 2000 or Windows XP (Windows XP x64 with download version 18.104.22.168 build 0.8.2.4)
** only for downloads. A separate telephone connection with Internet access is required for the return channel (upload).